WHO MAY REGISTER TO VOTE:
To register to vote in Limestone County, Alabama, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a United States citizen
- Reside in Limestone County, Alabama
- Have not been convicted of a disqualifying felony (or have rights restored)
- Have not been legally declared “mentally incompetent” by a court
WHEN AND WHERE TO REGISTER TO VOTE:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Limestone County Board of Registrars BOARD OF REGISTRARS
100 S Clinton Street – Suite E Sandra H. Smith, Chairman
Athens, AL 35611 Regina L. Coffman
(256) 233-6405 Elizabeth M. Harrison
- Voter registration is closed for the fourteen (14) days before an election.
- You may download the State of Alabama Postcard Voter Registration Application above. This form can be printed on your printer, filled out and then mailed to the Limestone County Board of Registrars.
- You may register to vote on-line above.
- If you have moved within the county or are a new Limestone County resident, please visit the Board of Registrars and UPDATE your voter record. It is a voter’s responsibility to update their registration.