WHO MAY REGISTER TO VOTE:
To register to vote in Limestone County, Alabama, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a United States citizen
- Reside in Limestone County, Alabama
- Have not been convicted of a disqualifying felony (or have rights restored)
- Have not been legally declared “mentally incompetent” by a court
WHEN AND WHERE TO REGISTER TO VOTE:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Limestone County Board of Registrars BOARD OF REGISTRARS
Clinton Street Annex Building Felix Lee Liveoak, Jr.
Second Floor – Suite E Sandra H. Smith
(256) 233-6405 Regina L. Coffman